AES provides advanced technologies and services that support the efficient design, supply and operation of waste-to-energy plants and biogas processes. Environmentally secure, turn-key solutions are provided to industries, commercial set-ups, institutes, hotels, hospitals and to process their organic waste in-house.
AES’s anaerobic system is a pre-fabricated modular design that is delivered to site, ready for use. This solution is suitable for small to large-scale feedstock applications. The design specifically aids efficient digestion of kitchen waste, which can include cooked food waste, fruit and vegetable peels, used kitchen oil and grease and organic wastewater like Ganji (rice water) to finally convert into biogas and bio-fertilizer. T3 is an excellent source of alternative fuel and an efficient product for disposal of organic waste, eliminating odor, flies and disposal cost.
Biogas is stored and utilized as cooking fuel to replace LPG. This liquid fertilizer, with high nutrition content can be pumped for field spreading/gardening/landscape area. The fertilizer is free from odor and pathogens and is plant ready.
Timely and proper waste disposal while replacing non-renewable fuel with biogas makes this compact, plug and play technology capable of providing significant social, environmental and economic benefits.
- Macro-economical benefits through decentralized energy generation and environmental protection
- Micro-economical benefits by energy and fertilizer substitutes.
PLUG AND PLAY BIO-DIGESTERS
Discover how your food waste can decrease your business’s energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and provide additional revenue streams’
Key Features of T3 – Trash to Treasure:
- Modern anaerobic digester to ensure maximum degradation of organics resulting in high biogas yield
- Designed to handle multiple biodegradable feedstock including fruit & vegetable peels, cooked food waste, ganji water, used kitchen oil/grease, garden waste & organic waste water.
- Compact design – Quick installation and plant start-up
- Pre-fabricated, modular design
- Odourless and noiseless performance with little or no maintenance
- Very low parasitic load/power consumption
- Very good aesthetics with in-built safety system
- Design and process, robust to waste fluctuations (both, underfeeding and overfeeding scenarios)
- Special culture (bacteria consortium) seeding in the digester, resistant to cold climate, fostering high waste break-down efficiency .
- Far superior to conventional bio-digesters in terms of – overall performance, safety, plant life and efficiency, ease of operation and maintenance, no scum formation.
- No Solid Residue; easy handling
- Low OPEX
- Remote Monitoring: App based performance tracking and reporting with continuous data analysis.
URBAN WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Urban Waste Management biogas solution (T3 – Trash to Treasure) includes professional, scientific on-site processing of organic waste and converting it into
- Greener footprint: Reduce kitchen waste out of gate by up to 100% and leave a green footprint
- Hassle free waste disposal: Our R&D team has developed a scientific, fly-less and odorless process to manage your organic waste, producing high quality biogas and manure in the process
- Savings: Huge savings through LPG replacement and elimination of waste disposal cost
- Regulatory compliance: Comply with the latest Municipal Solid Waste Rules, MSW 2016
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
AES team is composed of research scientists, engineers, technical analysts and experienced on-site teams – all ready to assist you reduce waste and recover valuable resources.
- Manufacturing facilities
- Corporate campuses
- Public sector campuses
- Temples and Gurudwaras
- Vegetable market yards
- Municipal dump yards
WASTE RECOVERY SOLUTIONS
The following applications of bio-gas can be provided by us, depending on the scale of plant and energy requirements at site:
- COOKING: Direct thermal usage of biogas to directly replace LPG or PNG for cooking – by adding customized burners and stoves or by modifying existing burners if possible.
- STEAM GENERATION: Direct thermal usage of biogas to generate steam through biogas driven Steam Generators.
- HOT WATER: Direct thermal usage of biogas to generate hot water through biogas driven Hot Water Generators (this can be customized to produce hot water for cooking or non-cooking applications as per site requirement)
- POWER GENERATION: Power generation through 100% Biogas Generators to replace EB power (viable at mid to large scale only)
- Bio-CNG: Direct replacement of LPG/CNG/Vehicular fuel (viable at large scale only)